Data Nodes in TIS Editor can be used to control properties of Portlets in TIS Board.
- In the portlet designer enter an identfier in the name field of the portlet you want to influence
PLEASE NOTE: This is not the name how the portlet is stored or another caption and has to be unique
- Create manually or dynamically a node in the editor with three TEXT-Columns
and asign values etc. accordingly
- First coilumn enter ID used above
- Second column use one of the following values in the TEXT Column
- Third column (again a Text Column)
- Add the operator and select columns accordingly
- Decide whether also the master portlet should be effected by such changes
(e.g. you might want to see the portlet in any case or you might not)
Decription of operator: [TIS]Board - Adjust Portlet
See also "Reload page layout" property of Controller (Portlet).