- This operator exports a table of a data node into a CSV-file (Comma-Separated Values)
- This operator requires that a file will be exported, which is created in file management.
- Later you can download the file via file management.
- Note: You do not need to recreate the operator every time you want to updated the file, you just need to recalculate the operator.
- This operator does NOT write on the drive of the server
- This operator writes in: TIS file management.
Which part of the Table is affected
Column(s) which should be exported. Select manually or by using the dialog on the right.
Name of the file in the file management. If the file does not exist you maybe have to upload an blankl file to the server
character used to separate columns in the CSV file.
Coulmn name in the first row
Should the name of the column used in TIS be written into the first row in the CSV file
Should the text in the table be marked with a special character? Use this if the separator appears in the text, to avoid the wrong definition of columns
- The file needs to be uploaded on the server first. See TIS- file management.
Want to learn more?
Exports the node result as a CSV file to the TIS file system. The existing file will be overwritten.
|-||Target folder (in TIS file system) for the export||-|
|-||Name of the export file (in TIS file system)||-|
|opt.||The character used to separate the columns.||-|
|opt.||The character that encloses a text.||-|
|-||Number of decimal places to be output||-|
|-||Exports the column headings as a header.||-|
|Retain the order of the rows|
|-||The data sets will be exported in the same sequence as in the table. |
If the option is not activated, multiple threads will be written simultaneously and the set sequence will then be undefined!
|End of line|
|-||Determines the symbol for end of line (PC=CrLf, UNIX=Lf, MAC=Cr)||-|
|-||Character string, which defines the date formatting||-|
|-||Character set coding of the output file||-|
Export in CSV
|Prepare for the export|
|Enter the values into the operator|
- There is no file in the Data management in which should be exported.
- The separator is poorly chosen.
- Problem: I tried to upload a empty file (*.csv), and there is an error message: "Bitte wählen Sie einen gültigen Dateinamen (Pfad) aus." (German)
- Solution: Write something into the dummy file, that should fix the problem.