A role is a collection of rights. A user assigned a role inherits this role's rights.
The following table describes the predefined roles of TIS.
- Login to TIS Board
- Board-Link available in new editor
- View Admin-Portlets (on board pages, in selection of existing portlets)
- Create new board pages
- Create new board folders
- Add existing portlets to page
- Open Stimulsoft Report Designer
- Access to TIS Editor
- Access to all projects
Access to all TIS tables and TIS files per default. V6.1
- Editor: Can use licensed features of developer license V5.14
- Create customized report projects
- Create and use non-report projects
- Board: Stimulsoft Report Designer
- Board: Deploy board pages
- Board: Delete deployed board pages
- Admin: Manage User
- Editor: Profiler option "All users"
- Board: view the whole TIS Board tree and manage permissions V6.1
- Board: browse users and roles for granting permission on dashboard tree V6.1
- Access to all TIS tables and TIS files per default. V6.1